Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Comfy, Practical, and Fashionable - Toms Shoes

I have one pair of Toms. I need more. I asked for a pair for Christmas because I just liked the way they look and heard they were extremely comfortable.* And they are, indeed, extremely comfortable. People have started customizing Toms with brilliant artwork. Some are really fantastic, but usually pretty pricey. I may try to do my own eventually, but not until I get a second pair. Here are some envy-worthy options from Etsy:

Giraffe TOMS shoes
Giraffe Toms (in case you didn't know I love giraffes) - $73


Custom TOMS - Big Paisley
Paisley Toms - $82
Handpainted Flying Birds TOMS
Flying Birds Toms - $90
Custom Galaxy Toms
Galaxy Toms - $100

 
And there are so many more where these came from! Including some fantastic Hunger Games options!  
 
*While it is true that Toms do one-to-one (giving one pair of shoes to someone who needs it for each pair bought). However there are several problems with that equation that Toms keeps buried, but in summation the one-to-one, in my opinion, is mostly a publicity stunt for a for-profit business. I just wanted to clarify that I wanted a pair because of the style.

1 comment: